Thursday, May 31, 1990


My B.F.F. Christina

For those of you who don`t know, my dad is a window washer. Most of the time he usually washes rich people`s windows. Any way, one day my dad took me window washing. We washed and washed and soon it was lunch time.
We went to a little store to get a drink to go with our lunch gran packed for us. We had a great lunch! We talked and laughed maybe even played a few games. We had a very cool (if you can imagine that) lunch. I wish he could act like that most of the time!
After eating we raced to the car which led to me tripping and dad tripping over me. Then the both of us rolling around on the ground laughing. After we fell we talked a bit. I liked that part (aside from meeting Christina) the best part of going to work with dad.
When we finally got to the car it started to rain dad went back to the place we were cleaning and dad said" We should stop because of the rain". He showed me the place we were going to be cleaning another day. I met the owner of the house she told us that this was her daughter`s summer house because she lived in Texas. She had 3 grand children. Soon of course they all came out. There was one 10 one 5or6 and one about 2 or 3. Christina was the 10 year old (I was still 9).

13 comments:

shortensweet said...

that sounds funny :)
I'm glad you had fun.

bunnyjo georg said...

Gosh, Grace, it sounds like you had a really nice time with your dad. I'm happy for you, honey! Keep up the hard work, you charmer you!

VeeFlower said...

I love it when you tell stories about things that happened to you. When you get a lot older, you will really enjoy reading the things you wrote at this age. Maybe then you will realize how talented you are. Kiss yourself for me!

Em1oo% said...

Yes thx guys mom change your picture you look like your on crack!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! fluoxetine prozac keyword ultracet info qoclick New saab 95 mitsubishi galant clutch repairs how to remove circuit breakers sarasota high baseball Bapf30 hepa filter What dentist clean with medical opinions safety neurontin Pvc awning Www.nyvrmlsig.org dvd players Ferrari yellow cologne Home security packages Email lists pubic Software fax per mac mitsubishi picture tube a63jhf81x mitsubishi lancer evo for sale 91 ford rangers check engine light mitsubishi galant

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

モバゲー said...

モバゲーを使って恋人を探そう!大人気のモバゲーならゲームを知らなくてもすぐに恋人ができちゃうんです

家出 said...

家出少女を救う家出掲示板誕生!家出少女達を救えるのは今しかないんです!家出少女に寝床を貸してあげれば後はなんでもやりたい放題…詳しくは当サイトをご覧ください

デコログ said...

デコログが今熱い!出会いをもとめている女の子たちをGETするのはココが近道!

デコログ said...

退屈な毎日から抜け出せるチャンスがここに!いろんな異性がいてるから確実に出会えること間違いない!中には芸能人も登録してるって噂だよ

彼女探し said...

彼女探し掲示板で素敵なカワイイ彼女を探してみませんか?タイプの相手が見つかればメールでアタックしてみましょう!退屈な毎日から抜け出せるドキドキするような刺激や出会いをしてみませんか?

出合いサイト said...

今最高にアツい出合いサイトをご存知ですか?恋愛に繋がる出会いは必ずある!ほんとに出合いの無い人だけアクセスして下さい!業者が蔓延しているSNS系サイトよりも出合いサイトが今アツい!